Welcome to Queen West Physiotherapy and Acupuncture
We are a family oriented physiotherapy clinic in Brampton that will help you feel better as quickly as possible. We also offer acupuncture, massage therapy, motor vehicle accident rehabilitation and more. Located centrally on Queen Street in Brampton.
Choosing the right clinic can make you feel a whole lot better, a whole lot sooner. Give us a call or email us – we look forward to helping you on your road to recovery.
- Tom and Len will be teaching Acupuncture and Dry Needling in New Brunswick on May 5-7, 2017 – Upper Extremity & Cervico Thoracic Series in New Brunswick
- A recent study laid out exactly how to work out to get the maximum results in the minimum amount of time with just your body weight – The 7 Minute Workout That Science Says Actually Works
- If you want to improve your flexibility and can tolerate heat – Hot yoga has health benefits, but it’s not for everyone
- That disparity is one of the reasons runners obsess about what’s on their feet. – Does a heavy running shoe slow you down?
- Here’s a question for parents: how much time do your kids spend using electronic devices? Kids are getting too much screen time and it’s affecting their development
- If you had a choice, would you exercise really hard for one minute or moderately for 45 minutes – High-intensity vs. aerobic training: Which is better?
- If you’ve been tuning into the Rio Olympics, chances are you’ve noticed some of the athletes sporting circular red welts on their skin. – The red welt brigade: Does ‘cupping’ really help Olympians in the chase for gold?
- Did you know that tight outer hamstrings can also make your knee area feel like a wreck? – Treasure your knees and hamstrings with X Marks The Spot yoga pose
- If you spend all day sitting, then you might want to schedule some time for a brisk walk – To reverse damage of sitting, take a brisk, hour-long walk
- If a workout on a rowing machine lulls you to sleep, try an interval rowing class. – Interval rowing is exercise that goes beyond treadmills and bikes
- The importance of stretching and its related health benefits, we leave out our fingers, hands and wrists. – Finger, Hand And Wrist Stretches You Should Be Doing Regularly