Welcome to Queen West Physiotherapy & Acupuncture. Celebrating 20 Years Serving Brampton – 1998 to 2018!
We just want to say thank you for allowing us to help you live without pain. Since starting at the corner of Queen & McLaughlin 20 years ago, we haven’t looked back. People always say that time flies, and the older we get, the faster it seems to go by! We have been fortunate to have met many wonderful people over the years, some of whom are no longer with us. We think about a great many of them often, and it’s so nice when family or friends come here and we can reminisce.
We want to continue bettering our service for you and your families. All we ask is that if you’re happy with our services, tell a friend or family member and if not, please let us know. We have always appreciated all of your word of mouth compliments.
In another 20 years, we’ll be ready for retirement (maybe sooner ), and we’ll probably be writing another one of these messages. Looking forward to continuing to help people feel better in the years ahead!
Tom & Len
Are you looking to eliminate your pain, improve your well-being, and return to the things you love to do? Or, would you like to prevent physical problems from arising and just become a better healthier you?
No matter the reason, it’s safe to say that you want to feel better as soon as possible. Well, you’ve come to the right physiotherapy clinic in Brampton.
In fact, we’ve been helping people in Brampton ease their pain since 1998. Learn more about us here.
- Latest Health & Wellness Tips from our Practitioners – Therapy Blogs from Queen West Physiotherapy Family
- Simple stretch to relieve tightness on your neck. – Neck Stretch to relieve tightness
- What is Acupuncture? – Detailed information about Acupuncture Treatment
- Looking for buy new Orthotics? – Come visit us and try our newest 3D Orthotic Scanner
- What you need to know if you have been in a Car Accident
- Tips for a Safe Workout
- Alternative to Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery in United States | Avoid Wait Times in Canada
Do you need help right away? We can often take you the same day!
Most insurance plans accepted; however, we are not an OHIP clinic. Please check your company’s health care plan. If you do not have insurance and cannot afford our services, please talk to us, as there are lower cost payment options. After all, we are here to help the community. We accept VISA, Mastercard, debit, cash and personal cheques.
Mon 9-8 Tues 1-8 Wed 9-8 Thurs 1-8 Fri 9-4