We are a family friendly clinic which specializes in Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries and a variety of other conditions.
In addition our clinic has a fully equipped gym and a variety of treatment rooms designed with many windows for plenty of sunlight.
And we have a professional and friendly staff who makes the physiotherapy experience a very pleasant one.
What Separates us from Other Physiotherapy Clinics
- First we “care” more and use a lot more hands on therapy than other clinics. We don’t just cover up the symptoms briefly with modalities but get to the root cause of the problem.
- Secondly we have the very knowledgeable practitioners when it comes to the use of acupuncture as well as physiotherapy. We use acupuncture effectively in combination with physiotherapy.
- Most of all, our physiotherapists are up to date in using acupuncture. They have a higher level of acupuncture knowledge than most physiotherapists. Most physios, only treat 6 patients per week using acupuncture. Our therapists treat about 50 patients per week using this highly effective modality.
- In Addition, our Physiotherapists have treatment approaches from both the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada and Traditional Chinese Medicine approaches taught by Tom Kiroplis, an experienced Acupuncturist who teaches physiotherapists, massage therapists and naturopaths, techniques in acupuncture.
- Furthermore, our physiotherapists even help facilitate acupuncture courses taught to physiotherapists from all over Canada through aptei.com and Meridian Health Education. We also use complimentary modalities that enhances the acupuncture treatment. Such modalities include electro-acupuncture, guasha, cupping, electric heat lamp and tapotement. All these factors enable us to provide a more holistic treatment approach.
More About Us
- We have a large team of physiotherapists, one certified acupuncturist, and two massage therapists, which enhances collaboration.
- Physiotherapists are highly knowledgeable in kinesiology and human anatomy and treat musculoskeletal condition possible. We do thorough assessments and discuss the findings with each patient. We educate the patient about their condition and discuss the time period it usually takes to resolve.
- Our clinic have been around! Opening in 1998, we have helped over 7000 clients with their injuries and conditions – this far exceeds the average number of patients other clinics have seen which is about 1000. We have steadily grown to be known as a treatment centre which goes the extra mile to ensure our patients receive the treatment they need.
- Furthermore we have been voted by the Readers’ Digest as the best clinic in Brampton for Acupuncture for a total of five years!
We can offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Try us risk-free through our Community Acupuncture Program which is offered bi-weekly and allows people to get an affordable form of health care to get rid of their pain. Call us at 905-450-7870 to learn more about this.
We listen and ask clear questions to determine what the problem is. We also provide suggestions for self help to improve the condition. We always follow-up and always are very supportive.
Good communication and excellent service. The best hands on treatment around!
Our staff members are very friendly and courteous and treat you with care. They are always inquiring if you are okay. The atmosphere in the clinic is very good and the air is clean. The clinic is very nice/clean. The service is very good. We try the best we can…
Friendly staff always making sure patients are comfortable Co-operative team We have a staff that cares for people which is important in a good service Excellent Service
Queen West Physio treats each person with care and establishes a professional relationship. Our staff explains each procedure which allows the patient to be a part of their treatment experience. We always provide a positive attitude which is essential for good service.
One on one treatment is always provided Our staff members are always in a positive mood Happy environment to brighten up your day Our staff makes everybody feel at HOME