skip to Main Content
- In practice since 1994.
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
- Bachelors of Science Honours Biology – Queen’s University,1992.
- Bachelors of Health Sciences – Physiotherapy – McMaster University, 1994.
- Outpatient Orthopaedics and Home Health Care – Florida, 1995- 96.
- Sports Therapy – Colorado, 1997 – 98.
- Instructor for the Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute ADN Program, Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine (until 2015) and Meridian Health Education since 2011.
- Chair of the Acupuncture Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
(executive member of this group since 2012).
- Also helps medium to large sized companies maintain overall employee wellness and facilitates mindfulness group workshops both in the private sector and in the community.
- Has enjoyed serving clientele in his home town of Brampton since 1998 and looks forward to maintaining high standards of health care within the community through clinical work and involvement with “Optimal Living in Peel”.